Hello, Big Kagerou project fan here-
Heisei Project and Shuuen no Shiori Project fan~
.I like to draw, play video games...and procrastinate...
I mainly post kagepro and stuff I find funny. And my Art *READ* I should probably say this, Please do not take/post my art anywhere! Thank you. @@
Side note: Konoha is just the most adorablest thing omfg. if i'm hiding away, theirs a 80% chance I have art block, in which i'm staring at a blank canvas in sai, sobbing, or rage quitting after 3 strokes in 10 second intervals. the other 20% is probably video games, or other things.
ok good day. UvU